Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling and User Security
List Tuition : $1,595.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This 2-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the configurations that are required to map all participants in a supply chain to the corresponding roles in Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite. This course is primarily designed for Hub and Enterprise administrators.
This course begins with an overview of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and a brief introduction of its business models. The course then describes how to define Participants and create Organizations and users. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, you learn about topics such as how to assign attributes to the different roles defined in Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and configure user access policies.
This course is designed to train Hub and Enterprise administrative users to map the participants in a supply chain to their appropriate roles in Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite.
- Map the participant details to their appropriate Roles using Application Platform.
- Create Users and Configure user security features using Application Platform.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Overview of Application Platform
- Lesson 1.1 Introduction of Application Platform
- Exercise 1. Navigate to Application Platform
- Unit 2: Configuring Organizations
- Lesson 2.1 ÿDefining Participants and Roles
- Lesson 2.2 ÿCreating Organizations
- Exercise 2.2.1 ÿCreate Child Organizations and Department
- Lesson 2.3 ÿAssigning Attributes to Roles
- Unit 3: Creating Users and Configuring Access Policies
- Lesson 3.1 ÿPrerequisites for User Creation
- Exercise 3.1.1 Create a User Group and Team
- Lesson 3.2 ÿConfiguring Users and Access Policies
- Exercise 3.2.1 ÿCreate a User
- Unit 4: Case Study
- Lesson 4.1. Case Study
- Course Wrap Up
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.