IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Process Modeling
List Tuition : $795.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This 1-day instructor-led course provides students with an understanding of how to configure the Process Modeling module of Application Platform. This course is primarily designed for Hub administrators of IBM© Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
This course begins with an overview of Process Modeling features, including how to set up a business process workflow for an organization. Students are then introduced to Statuses, Conditions, and other components of a process pipeline. The course then describes how to create a process pipeline.
This intermediate course is designed to train Hub administrative users to create and configure process pipelines.
- Describe Process Modeling
- List the business process components
- Extend the following components:
- Events and Event Handlers
- Create Pipelines and Pipeline Determination Rules
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Overview of Process Modeling
- Lesson 1.1: Overview of Process Modeling
- Unit 2: Configuration Basics
- Lesson 2.1: Statuses and Conditions
- Exercise 2.1.1: Create a Status and Condition
- Lesson 2.2: Services, Events, Actions, and Transactions
- Exercise 2.2.1: Create Customer Service and Action
- Lesson 2.3: Pipeline Creation and Determination
- Exercise 2.3.1: Create an Order, Pipeline, and Pipeline Determination Rule
- Course Wrap Up
You should have completed:
- Supply Chain Concepts (Online Tutorial)
- Participant Modeling and User Security Instructor-Led course
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.