IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Inventory and Order Management Business Rules
List Tuition : $1,495.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course provides students with an understanding of how to configure order management rules and administer the order fulfillment process using IBM© Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation. This course is primarily designed for Hub and Enterprise administrative users of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
This course begins with an introduction to order and inventory management and then explains some sales order specific configurations. The course then proceeds to describe sourcing and scheduling of orders, rules related to order fulfillment, and payment and the configuration of service capacity. The course concludes with an explanation of return orders.
This intermediate course is designed to enable Hub and Enterprise users of the 9.2.1 release of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation, to configure Sales Order Management Rules and Administer the Order Fulfillment Process.
- Configure rules related to inventory in the Global Inventory Visibility application of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configure business rules related to Sales Order management including, Order creation, modification, and monitoring in the Distributed Order Management application of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configuring Sourcing and Scheduling Rules for an Order.
- Configure rules related to Resource Pools and resource capacity to fulfill service requests.
- Configure Payment Processing related rules such as payment types, financial rules, authorization and invoicing rules.
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Order Management Basics
- Lesson 1.1: Order Management Overview
- Lesson 1.2: Inventory Management
- Exercise 1.2.1: Inventory Management
- Unit 2: Order-related Configuration
- Lesson 2.1: Sales Order Specific Configuration
- Exercise 2.1.1: Sales Order Specific Configuration
- Lesson 2.2: Sourcing and Scheduling Rules Configuration
- Exercise 2.2.1: Sourcing and Scheduling Rules Configuration
- Lesson 2.3: Order Fulfillment Rules Configuration
- Exercise 2.3.1: Fulfilling an Order
- Unit 3: Service Capacity Configuration
- Lesson 3.1: Service Capacity Configuration
- Exercise 3.1.1: Create a Resource Pool
- Unit 4: Payment Rules Configuration
- Lesson 4.1: Payment Rules Configuration
- Exercise 4.1.1: Process Payments and Create Invoices
- Unit 5: Managing Returns
- Lesson 5.1: Managing Returns
- Exercise 5.1.1: Managing Returns
- Course Wrap Up
You should have completed:
- Sterling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling and User Security (6F020)
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation - Process Modeling (6F030)
- IBM© Sterling Selling and Fu
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 0
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.