IBM Sterling Connect Direct for Windows V4.7 Fundamentals
List Tuition : $2,495.00 USD
Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course provides the skills necessary to use and manage IBM Sterling Connect:Direct in the Windows environment. This course is valuable for end-users and application programmers intending to use Sterling Connect:Direct. It is also valuable to systems administrators, operators, production control personnel, help desk staff, and support personnel responsible for Sterling Connect:Direct operations.
This course explains the Windows environment for Sterling Connect:Direct, installation and configuration procedures, process language, and interfaces. The students will also learn the components of different user interfaces of Sterling Connect:Direct and troubleshooting methods.
This intermediate course is designed for:
- Systems administrators
- Production control personnel
- Help desk staff
- Support personnel responsible for Sterling Connect:Direct operations.
- Explain the architecture and functionalities of Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows
- Install Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows
- Create, submit and track processes
- Navigate through Sterling Connect:Direct interfaces
- Describe the importance of ÿSterling Connect:Direct Software Development Kit
- Describe and configure File Agent
- Explain about performance and tuning tasks
- Diagnose and troubleshoot common errors
- Determine the need for Sterling File Accelerator
UNIT 1. INTRODUCTION AND INSTALLATION
- Lesson 1. Overview of Connect:Direct
- Lesson 2. Architecture of Connect:Direct
- Lesson 3. Installation of Connect:Direct
UNIT 2. PROCESSES
- Lesson 1. Process Language
- Lesson 2. Process Monitor - TCQ
- Lesson 3. Audit Trail - Statistics
- Lesson 4. Command Line Interface
- Lesson 5. Client Utilities
UNIT 3. APPLICATIONS
- Lesson 1. Connect:Direct Browser User Interface
- Lesson 2. Connect:Direct Software Developers Kit - SDK
- Lesson 3. Connect:Direct File Agent Configuration
- Lesson 4. Process Data Flow
UNIT 4. SYSTEM HEALTH
- Lesson 1. Performance and Tuning
- Lesson 2. Diagnostic Tools and Procedures
- Lesson 3. Sterling File Accelerator and UDT
Course Wrap Up
You should have:
- Awareness of File Transfer protocol (FTP) and Managed File Transfer (MFT) functionality.
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 1
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.