Course OverviewDownload PDF
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing the file plan for an IBM Enterprise Records system and making decisions regarding record retention, disposition, and security. You use the IBM Enterprise Records web application to create the file plan. You work with a records administrator, an installer, a database administrator, and a programmer. You must be able to organize and communicate records management system requirements to the other roles.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for designing file plans for records management.
This intermediate course is for anyone who is responsible for planning the records management strategy for their organization that uses IBM Enterprise Records.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design a functional and efficient records management file plan and coordinate its development and deployment
- How to coordinate file plan development
- Core file plan design concepts
- How to create a functional classification file plan
- How to create a retention model file plan
- How to create a case model file plan
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178)
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills 4.5 (F040)
We offer training globally in over 36 countries, for course dates, please contact us
- 08/17/2020 - 08/17/2020 Virtual Training
- 08/20/2020 - 08/20/2020 Virtual Training
- 08/30/2020 - 08/30/2020 Virtual Training
- 08/31/2020 - 08/31/2020 Virtual Training
- 09/16/2020 - 09/16/2020 Virtual Training
- 09/17/2020 - 09/17/2020 Virtual Training
- 09/27/2020 - 09/27/2020 Virtual Training
- 09/28/2020 - 09/28/2020 Virtual Training
- 10/14/2020 - 10/14/2020 Virtual Training
- 10/15/2020 - 10/15/2020 Virtual Training
- 10/25/2020 - 10/25/2020 Virtual Training
- 10/26/2020 - 10/26/2020 Virtual Training
- 11/11/2020 - 11/11/2020 Virtual Training
- 11/12/2020 - 11/12/2020 Virtual Training
- 11/22/2020 - 11/22/2020 Virtual Training
- 11/23/2020 - 11/23/2020 Virtual Training
- 12/09/2020 - 12/09/2020 Virtual Training
- 12/10/2020 - 12/10/2020 Virtual Training
- 12/20/2020 - 12/20/2020 Virtual Training
- 12/21/2020 - 12/21/2020 Virtual Training
Request a Discounted Quote
Bring Training to You
Request schedule for this course
Request a Quote for this Class
We provide government and government contractor discounts, please request a quote
total option: 20
Hotel and Travel can be included on your quote.
For immediate response, you can call 1-855-515-2170 or we will provide a quote within 4 business hours. Travel must be booked 14 days before training for rate to apply.
Learn How to Become a Managed Learning Member
Request a Quote
Thank you for requesting a quote, we will be in touch shortly with a quote. If you need immediate assistance, please call 855-515-2170.